1 Day Nairobi Tour with Kenya Safaris Holiday the adventure trip that takes you through the Nairobi national park , Elephant orphanage at David Shedrick and later hand feed the giraffe at Giraffe center.
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Spacious accommodating picnic sites such as Mokoyiet, King Fisher ,historic ivory burning site and Impala
- The only Wildlife Park in the world that is so close to the city
- The first park to be gazette in Kenya on December 16, 1946
Nairobi Day Trip
1 Day Nairobi Tour with Kenya Safaris Holiday .Your one-day excursion to Nairobi national park begins early in the morning where you will be picked by our safari drive guide from your hotel, airport, guest house, residential house in Nairobi and depart for Nairobi national park, arriving in good time for game viewing. Enjoy game viewing until 11 am where you will exit the park and proceed to
Daphne Shedrick where you will have a chance to watch baby elephant being fed and later proceed for lunch (on your own). After lunch proceed to Giraffe center and get a chance to feed the Rothschild giraffe later proceed back to the hotel or pick up pint or your preferred drop off point where your one day excursion will come to an end .
- Private Transport to and from Nairobi using 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- Services of a professional safari guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Pick up and drop off .
- Travel Insurance
- Kenya Visa to be applied and paid online
- Beverages- Soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Any transfers not on scheduled dates
- Any excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Ready for an Exciting Adventure?
You’re welcome to inquire about our available safari options or customize your own unique experience. Start planning your tailor-made African adventure with us today.