Ashnil Samburu Camp is a safari lodge located in the Samburu National Reserve, a pristine wilderness area in northern Kenya. This camp offers a fantastic opportunity to experience the unique wildlife and landscapes of Samburu. Ashnil Samburu Camp provides an opportunity to explore the natural beauty and wildlife of the Samburu National Reserve while enjoying comfortable accommodations and amenities.
- Accommodations: Ashnil Samburu Camp offers a range of guest tents designed for both comfort and immersion in nature. The camp’s design blends in with the natural environment while providing modern amenities.
- Swimming Pool: A swimming pool is available for guests to relax in and cool off during the heat of the day.
- Lounge and Bar: The camp’s central area includes a lounge and bar where guests can relax, socialize, and enjoy drinks.
- Conference Facilities: Ashnil Samburu Camp provides conference facilities, making it suitable for business meetings, conferences, and special events.
Dining at Ashnil Samburu Camp offers a blend of international and African cuisine. Highlights include:
- Buffet-style meals with a variety of dishes to suit different tastes.
- Themed dinners and barbecues for added variety.
- Bush breakfasts and picnic lunches during game drives.
- A well-stocked bar offering a selection of beverages and cocktails.
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Per Person Sharing
- Wildlife Viewing: Samburu National Reserve is known for its unique wildlife, including the “Samburu Special Five” – Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, Beisa oryx, Somali ostrich, and gerenuk. You can also spot other iconic African species such as lions, leopards, elephants, and cheetahs.
- Scenic Landscapes: The reserve features diverse landscapes, with the Ewaso Nyiro River flowing through it. The camp’s location along the riverbanks offers excellent opportunities for wildlife viewing and enjoying the picturesque surroundings.
- Cultural Experiences: The camp can arrange visits to Samburu villages, providing a chance to learn about the traditions and culture of the Samburu people, a semi-nomadic tribe.