Sentrim Tsavo East Camp provides an opportunity to explore the natural beauty and wildlife of Tsavo East National Park while enjoying comfortable accommodations and amenities. Sentrim Tsavo East Camp is a safari camp located in Tsavo East National Park, one of Kenya’s largest and oldest national parks. This camp provides a comfortable and convenient base for travelers looking to explore the diverse wildlife and landscapes of Tsavo East.
- Accommodations: Sentrim Tsavo East Camp offers comfortable and well-appointed guest tents. These tents are designed to provide a blend of modern comforts and an authentic safari experience.
- Swimming Pool: A swimming pool is available for guests to relax and cool off during the heat of the day.
- Lounge and Bar: The camp’s central area includes a lounge and bar where guests can unwind, socialize, and enjoy drinks.
Dining at Sentrim Tsavo East Camp features a variety of dishes, including international and African cuisine. Highlights include:
- Buffet-style meals with a selection of dishes to cater to different tastes.
- Themed dinners and barbecues for added variety.
- Bush breakfasts and picnic lunches during game drives.
- A well-stocked bar offering a selection of beverages and cocktails.
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Per Person Sharing
- Wildlife Viewing: Tsavo East National Park is known for its impressive wildlife, including the “Big Five” (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhinoceros), as well as cheetahs, hyenas, giraffes, zebras, and numerous bird species. Game drives are the primary way to observe these animals in their natural habitat.
- Scenic Landscapes: The park features a wide range of landscapes, including open savannahs, lava flows, volcanic hills, and the Galana River. The diverse terrain adds to the beauty and appeal of the park.
- Mudanda Rock: Mudanda Rock is a notable geological formation within the park and serves as a popular viewpoint. It offers panoramic views of the surrounding plains and is an excellent spot for wildlife observation.
- Birdwatching: Tsavo East is a haven for birdwatchers, with over 500 bird species recorded in the park. Birdwatching enthusiasts will find plenty of opportunities to spot and photograph a variety of avian species.