4 Days Kenya Safari Tour to Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara with Kenya Safaris Holiday the ultimate trip that gives you a glimpse of the best wildlife holiday in Kenya. Visiting the most premium wildlife county destinations in Kenya ,including lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Book your safari journey with us and have an unforgettable wildlife experience.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park.
You will be met on arrival at the JKIA airport by our representative for a safari briefing, then drive on to Lake Nakuru National park lunch at the Camp before you proceed for an afternoon game viewing drive in the Park. This is a shallow soda lake which inhabits more than a million flamingos , Rothschild Giraffe and a home to black and white rhinos. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or Camp.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara.
After breakfast drive across the Great Rift Valley to the famous Game Reserve in Kenya, Masai Mara, arriving in time for lunch. Soon after lunch leave for the afternoon game viewing drive where you will have a chance to spot black-manned lion, wildebeest, elephant, leopard, cheetah, and buffalo along with varied species of hoofed animals. Meals and overnight at your handpicked lodge or camp.
Day 3: On Safari Maasai Mara
After breakfast leave with picnic lunch for a full day exploring the Masai Mara National reserve. The park is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you will have a chance to meet big cats, hippo pools, crocodiles, wildebeests, among other wildlife that this park is adorned to. Dinner and over night at the lodge/camp.
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Nairobi.
After breakfast your journey back to Nairobi begins arriving in Nairobi late afternoon, where you will be transferred to the airport for your outbound flight or further arrangements.
End of your 4 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara.
- Unlimited game drives in suggested National Parks and Reserve.
- Exclusive use of private custom made 4×4 safari Land cruiser
- Services of English-speaking professional safari guide.
- Free bottled drinking water all throughout the safari.
- Accommodations as mentioned above
- Government Taxes and Levies
- Park entrance fees.
- Airport Transfers in Nairobi
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Masai Village visit.
- Travel Insurance
- Kenya Visa to be applied and paid online
- Beverages- Soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Tipping and Gratuities
- All items of a personal nature, laundry, Telephone/fax/e-mail charges
- Gratuities to guides and camps/lodges staff.
- Any transfers not on scheduled dates
- Any excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Ready for an Exciting Adventure?
You’re welcome to inquire about our available safari options or customize your own unique experience. Start planning your tailor-made African adventure with us today.