This 3 days / 2 nights Kenya Safari takes you to Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara National Reserve. The ideal safari that combines a boat excursion in Lake Naivasha, where you come close to hippos and in Masai Mara the land of the big five, only in your 3 days Kenya safari tour.
Kenya is the most iconic places on earth with Great Rift valley cutting a long the country where Masai Mara and Lake Naivasha a fresh water lake which inhabits more than 300 species of bird species are located . More so, Mara has been voted for many decades as the best premium safari destination in Africa.
Book your safari journey with us and have an unforgettable wildlife experience.
Nairobi - Lake Naivasha.
Upon arrival you be met by our representative and after a short safari briefing depart to Lake Naivasha. Arrival in good time for boat excursion, a gentle walk to the famous crescent island, whereby you come closer to wild animals.
As the sun goes down return back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight.
Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast in your day 2 in Kenya safari depart for Masai Mara arriving in good time for lunch. Thereafter, an afternoon game drive in search of lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopards, giraffes, hyena and many more until dusk. Return to the lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight.
Masai Mara – Nairobi.
After breakfast, check out of the lodge and proceed to the reserve for another game drive until noon. Perhaps this marks the end of the 3 Days Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara, Kenya Safari where your journey back to Nairobi begins. Arrival in late afternoon and a transfer to the airport for your outbound flight (only if you have a late night flight) or further arrangements.
- Unlimited game drives in suggested National Parks and Reserve.
- Exclusive use of private custom made 4×4 Safari Mini-Van or Safari Land cruiser
- Services of English speaking professional safari guide.
- Free 500 ml bottled drinking water all throughout the safari.
- Accommodations in a Private Tented Camp or Safari Lodge.
- Government Taxes and Levies
- Park entrance fees.
- Boat Excursion in Lake Naivasha
- Crescent Island Walk.
- Beverages- Soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- All items of a personal nature, laundry, Telephone/fax/e-mail charges
- Gratuities to guides and camps/lodges staff.
- Any transfers not on scheduled dates
- Any excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Balloon ride extra at USD 430 per person.
Ready for an Exciting Adventure?
You’re welcome to inquire about our available safari options or customize your own unique experience. Start planning your tailor-made African adventure with us today.