8 Days Photography Tour, Safari in Kenya with Kenya Safaris Holiday the ultimate trip that gives you a glimpse of the best wildlife holiday in Kenya. Visiting the most premium wildlife county destinations in Kenya.
Kenya Photography Tour: The Ideal wildlife safari in Kenya that takes you for an epic wildlife and bird photography through the prime national reserves in Kenya with a local safari guide / photographer.
Book your safari journey with us and have an unforgettable wildlife experience.
Nairobi – Arrival.
You will be met by our representative for a short safari briefing and then be transferred to your overnight hotel. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast transfer to wilson Airport to catch you AM scheduled flight and onto Samburu National Reserve where you will met by our safari guide where your photographic safari starts with an enroute photographic safari as you head to your Lodge or Tented Camp for Lunch.
Samburu boasts itself with the presence of unique species such as Grevy’s Zebra , the long-necked Gerenuk, various species of desert birds among the wildlife that shares this region of semi-arid habitat.
As the sun goes down embark for an evening game drive in search for more wildlife among varied species of birds. Meals and overnight at your lodge or Tented Camp.
Day 3 & 4:
Samburu National Reserve.
Spend 2 full day explorations of the reserve and as the sun goes down return to the lodge or tented camp for dinner and overnight.
Samburu National Reserve - Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Day 6 & 7:
Masai Mara National Reserve
Spend the days exploring the rolling hills and plains for a chance to spot black-maned lion, elephant, leopard, cheetah, and buffalo along with varied species of hoofed animals.
The reserve is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you will have a chance to meet the big five .Overnight at Meals and overnight at your lodge or Tented Camp.
Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast, proceed back to Nairobi by road arriving in late afternoon where you will be dropped at the Airport for your outbound flight or other arrangements.
- Unlimited game drives in suggested National Parks and Reserve.
- Exclusive use of private custom made 4×4 safari Land cruiser
- Services of English speaking professional safari guide.
- Free bottled drinking water all throughout the safari.
- Accommodations as mentioned above
- Government Taxes and Levies
- Park entrance fees
- Airport Transfers in Nairobi
- Boat Excursion in Lake Naivasha
- Masai village Visit
- Crescent Island walk.
- Kenya Visa to be applied and paid online
- Any other item not mentioned as included
- Beverages- Soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Tipping and Gratuities
- All items of a personal nature, laundry, Telephone/fax/e-mail charges
- Gratuities to guides and camps/lodges staff.
- Any transfers not on scheduled dates
- Any excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Balloon Ride extra at USD $ 430 per person.
Ready for an Exciting Adventure?
You’re welcome to inquire about our available safari options or customize your own unique experience. Start planning your tailor-made African adventure with us today.