Overlooked by the dramatic snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya, Ol Pejeta Conservancy is in central Kenya’s Laikipia County. It’s home to the two remaining northern white rhinos on the planet and many other endangered animals, all protected around the clock by dedicated rangers.
As with all Asilia camps, staying at Ol Pejeta Bush Camp allows guests to contribute to conservation. You can also get involved by helping with canine training or recording lion sightings for the research team.
- Tented Accommodations: Ol Pejeta Bush Camp features comfortable and spacious safari tents designed to provide a blend of modern comforts and an authentic bush experience. The camp is intentionally kept small to maintain its intimate atmosphere.
- Main Camp Area: The camp’s central area includes a lounge, bar, and dining space where guests can relax, socialize, and enjoy meals. The open design allows for stunning views of the surrounding wilderness.
- Campfire: Evenings often include gathering around a campfire to share stories and experiences with fellow guests.
Dining at Ol Pejeta Bush Camp focuses on fresh and locally sourced ingredients, creating a culinary experience that complements your safari adventure. Highlights include:
- Buffet-style meals featuring a variety of dishes, often with a mix of international and African flavors.
- Bush breakfasts and picnic lunches during game drives.
- Special dietary requests can be accommodated with advance notice.
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Per Person Sharing
- Conservation Focus: Ol Pejeta Conservancy is dedicated to wildlife conservation and is home to a variety of endangered species, including rhinos, elephants, and chimpanzees. The camp’s presence supports these conservation efforts.
- Exclusive Location: Ol Pejeta Bush Camp is located in a remote and private area of the conservancy, providing an intimate and secluded safari experience away from the crowds.
- Wildlife Viewing: The conservancy offers excellent opportunities for game drives to see the “Big Five” (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhinoceros) and a range of other wildlife species, including cheetahs, zebras, giraffes, and various antelope.
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary: Ol Pejeta is home to the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary, where visitors can observe and learn about rescued chimpanzees.